Monday 29 August 2016

My Speechthe-district-provides-speech-and-or-language-therapy-to-students-who-myvGxf-clipart.jpg

Title: Satwriting_f1.jpg
Why we should read everyday?
WALT: write a speech
Remember to:
  • followed the hamburger technique
  • check that message/information/story is clear
  • a have ending that is effective & finishes off the speech
  • write my ideas in a logical order
  • check my speech is suited to my target audience
  • write my speech in my words

Hi my name is Ali and my speech is about reading and why we should read every day.

When you read books you learn different things. I lIke to read books about anImals because I learn about anImals and how they live.

When you read you use your braIn and you get smarter.When you read a lot of books you collect InformatIon in your braIn.

I like to read books because I get pictures I my mInd about the the story I like to guess what Is going to happen In the story.

If you read every day your reading will  get better. I think if you read if must help with your writing and all  your school work. I read everyday to someone in my family because  I read everyday to someone my reading to get better . Ms
Green and Fairy Judy  are very proud of me and my reading and this makes me feel awesome.

You should read every day if you want to do better at school.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ali. I am Megan from Grey Main School. I have never heard of a hamburger technique and do you use it often? You are correct you do need to read every day to make your brain stronger. This reminds me of when we do the summer reading challenge and I like how you have put in all the reasons why we need to read. Next time you could add in a picture of the speech in. Poroporoaki pai (good bye)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora ALi I am Farman. I really like your speech about reading. I liked how you told us when we read our brain gets stronger. It reminds me of when my mum tells me to read. Next time you could put a picture of a book.

    ReplyDelete